FIZRE® Property Management Solutions
Turnkey & Easy To Use Property MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS - Anytime, anywhere, any device
Our One Premium Price Is Simple & Straightforward
Property Management Solution – Just $150 Per Unit/Per Month
“We help our investors save time & money with our cloud-based solutions.”
— Mike Ficzner, Fizre® Co-Founder
- We will find a quality renter for your property at or above current market rental value by listing on the MLS.
- We provide an up to date and personalized lease agreement for you to sign with your new renter.
- Set-Up Cost: First month rent per unit for set-up.
- Everything that’s included in Tier 1 plus the following:
- Complete transaction coordination.
- Review and discuss lease agreement, and contracts between all parties.
- Negotiate lease agreement with Renter/agent.
- Manage the whole city inspection process.*city charges and fees apply
- Draft and facilitate all contact addendum.
- Ensure timely closing.
- Collect Rent from tenant and set up transparent payment system to ensure a timely monthly rental payment.
- 1099 Available
- Tenant access to our Tenant App to easily pay rent and submit work orders
- Set-Up Cost: First month Rent per unit
- Management Fee: $150/month per unit (Technology Fees included)
- Everything included from previous plans plus:
- Provides a transparent Maintenance plan through our state of the art App.
- Insures continual Unit occupancy. *restrictions apply
- We’ll get your units rented out for a flat Rate of $500 per unit. Pay only once with this plan and we’ll keep it rented out for up to 5 years. *restrictions apply
- Set-Up Cost: Flat rate $500 per unit
- Management Fee: $200/month per unit (Technology Fees Included)
"We reduce tenant and maintenance stress."
- Jay RadDell, Fizre® Co-Founder
COMMITTED TO OUR CLIENTS
We provide property management solutions at a reasonable price. At the Ficzner Group our philosophy is that honesty, proficiency, and kindness always results in the very best representation. Life is full of challenges and change. However, there is no reason you should allow it to bring undue stress in to your life.